Affinity Conveyancing – Client Downloads – Buyer
We thank you for your instructions for Affinity Conveyancing to act on your behalf for your conveyance. You can rest assured knowing that our experienced, knowledgeable and professional team of Gold Coast Lawyers are looking after your matter – please know that our top priority is a smooth, hassle-free transaction for you.
At Affinity Conveyancing, we know that buying a property can be a stressful time and the last thing you need is to be bombarded with too much information and too many copies of documents – many of which you probably don’t understand, which can be downright confusing.
As a valued client of Affinity Conveyancing, we aim to ease you into the conveyancing process so our initial email to you will only contain some of the important information you will need throughout the transaction. However, there are some other documents which we will require you to read once you have had the opportunity to digest our initial email and documentation.
Accordingly, we provide you with the following documents in PDF format which you can view, download and read at your leisure after you have gone through our initial email:
- To-Do List for Buyer of Residential Property;
- Residential Conveyancing Booklet for Buyers;
- Buyer Enquiries List – a list of standard and optional searches to undertake;
- Letter regarding Cyber alert;
- Declaration to obtain a Home/First Home transfer concession (if applicable) or First Home Vacant Land (if applicable) – further information click here Transfer Duty Concession information; and
- Authority for one person to provide instructions – if there are two or more purchasers on the contract.
If you do not understand the contents of the documents, or require further clarification on any information contained therein, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly gold coast solicitors on 07 5563 8970.
Affinity Law – Expert team of Gold Coast Lawyers