Gold Coast Lawyers | Litigation & Dispute Resolution Law
Affinity Lawyers on the Gold Coast offers a highly skilled Litigation and Dispute Resolution department which can provide a range of tailored strategic solutions for our client’s legal problems, with a specific focus on our clients individual needs and requirements.
We understand that litigation can be stressful, time consuming and expensive and in an effort to reduce all of these issues, our cost effective legal advice, coupled with our advanced litigation technologies in respect of the management of document production and other complicated discovery issues, means that we can manage your matter with accuracy and efficiency.
Our experienced Gold Coast Lawyers are often approached by corporations and business entities to seek our advice in relation to their business structure, business re-structuring, operations, and risk minimisation strategies to curtail any potential liability exposure.
The Litigation and Dispute Resolution legal team are also well versed in commencing enforcement proceedings to recover debts owed, including judgement debts, the winding up of insolvent companies, issuing warrants to seize property, the sale of real property to satisfy debts and many other avenues which are available through the court system to recover debts.
Authorised to practice in all of the Queensland Courts, including the High Court of Australia, Affinity Lawyers can act for clients in a range of litigation and dispute resolution matters, including but not limited to:
• Recovery of commercial debts including the commencement of court proceedings for the recovery of the debt and running the hearing for defended debt recovery proceedings.
• Defending commercial clients in commercial debt recovery proceedings including the filing of Defences, drafting of evidence for hearing and any negotiations towards settlement.
• Enforcement proceedings for judgment debts including winding-up of insolvent companies and sale of land.
• Partnership disputes and dissolution of partnerships.
• Acting for the Franchisor and Franchisee in Franchise Agreements disputes.
• Acting for the vendor and the purchaser in sale of business disputes.
• Joint ventures / Joint Venture Agreements.
• Disputes arising under commercial agreements such as intellectual property agreements, licence agreements, distribution agreements and manufacturing agreements.
• Commercial property disputes including enforcement of leases and licences and infringement of property rights.
We provide clear and simple advice to our clients to enable them to understand their options which will result in a cost efficient and speedy resolution to the problem. Our Litigation Lawyers act regularly in the Queensland and NSW Supreme Court, Gold Coast District Court and Gold Coast Magistrates’ Court matters and QCAT Civil Tribunals.